Membership of APQN is valuable for quality managers/officers, who would join a community of colleagues working with quality assurance of higher education.
As an APQN member you can embrace what is being offered in the region, and share in the delights of learning and expanding your own knowledge base. Specifically, full members (there might some differences for other 3 categories) will be able to:
- Participate in APQN Annual Conference (AAC) and AGM as well as APQN on-line forum;
- Gain your branding through using APQN logo in your website or relative documents;
- Develop different kinds of collaborations across the distinguished network of QAAs and HEIs through AACs;
- Co-organize international seminars, workshops or fora together with APQN in your local context;
- Have the right to apply for APQN Award which occurs once every year;
- Have access to over 180 consultants in Consultant Data Base and get advice on different and specific QA matters;
- Receive the electronic APQNews twice every year and Annual Report;
- Publish your qualified research paper on APQN Academic in Proceedings during AAC every year;
- Have Access to the electronic periodical of the academic journal “Higher Education Evaluation and Development (HEED)”;
- Have the right to apply for Asia-Pacific Quality Register (APQR) for QAAs; and
- Have the right to apply for the accreditation of APQN Quality Label for HEIs.