APQN Database of Consultants
Nominated By: Oksana Matveeva
Nominee Application Form: Part A
Mailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Telephone: -6824182
Date of Birth: no date set
Current Position: Deputy Head of Accreditation Office
Current Employer: NCPA - the National Centre for Public Accreditation
Please indicate your fluency levels in various languages (Comma Separated)
Fluent in Reading: English;Russian
Fluent in Writing: English;Russian
Fluent in Speaking: English;Russian
Academic Qualifications and Training
1. Degree, Institution, Year Completed: "Specialist Diploma on Philology programme Mari State Pedagogical Institute named after N.K.Krupskaya Yoshkar-Ola, Russia 2003"
2. Degree, Institution, Year Completed: "Postgraduate Training on Specialty ¡°Social and Economic Management¡± Mari State Technical University Yoshkar-Ola, Russia 2014"
3. Degree, Institution, Year Completed: "Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Value approach in public accreditation(Thesis), Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, St.Petersburg St. Pe
Nominee Application Form: Part B
- Institutional quality assurance reviews / audits
- Institutional assessment
Examples of Experience: National & International Consultations / Audit / Review
1. Brief Description: Served as an international team member of Jaffna University evaluation (UGC standards)
Type of Experience:
- Institutional Audit / Assessment
Nominee Application Form: Part C
Please write a professional profile of 500 words.
Professional Summary Description: Deputy Head of Accreditation Office of the National Centre of Public Accreditation since 2011 and senior lecturer of the Volga State University of Technology since 2003. Since 2018 is a member of the Russian Guild of Experts. Since 2014 is a certified member of ENQA pool of experts. Since 2011 has been coordinating more than 20 external evaluation procedures in Russia and China, joint projects with QA bodies in Belgium and Germany. Team member of more than 10 research projects funded by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science, Erasmus Tempus, Align, etc. ? Experience and skills in preparing and developing academic quality enhancement and accreditation standards, methodological guidelines on QA procedures, Excellence standards etc. ? Conducting various workshops to universities leaders regarding quality assurance and accreditation. ? Conducting training workshops to external peer reviewers regarding quality assurance, accreditation and ranking. ? Participation in ENQA, APQN, CEENQA conferences and acting as a key speaker on QA issues and accreditation. ? Participation in scientific research activities and projects devoted to the development and implementation of the institutional mechanism of public and professional expertise of new study programmes; transfer of European instruments the quality of education of Russian HEIs; implementation of procedures for independent evaluation and rankings of study programmes. Research interests cover the value approach in accreditation and evaluation of HEIs and study programmes, benchmarking and QA systems in Russia and abroad. More than 30 publications in Russia and abroad.
Located in: APQN Database of Consultants